The Fall League is for boy's and girl's teams ranging from 4th grade to Varsity High School. Games will be played on Sundays from Sept. 11th through Nov. 6th with games tipping off at 5pm, 6p,, 7pm & 8pm. There are no forms to submit but we ask you to contact Kevin McCarry by email (email@example.com) or phone (610-431-6397) by August 15th to register your team.
On your email confirmation, please indicate the following information:
- Team Name (let us know your general location)
- Coach and Assistant Coach's name & primary phone #s (if you are coaching more than 1 team, you must have an assistant)
- The gender of the members of your team
- The number of players (minimum of 10). Please let us know if you have more than 10 players so we can order the shirts
- Grade Level in which you want to compete (let us know if you want to play up or down a grade level)
- Skill Level - A or B
- List any scheduling issues that will help us in the process
Other Info You Need to Know:
- Your email or phone commitment must be recived by Aug. 15th
- The registration fee is $90 per player (10 player minimum) with a minimum team fee of $900. All fees must be collected and given to our gym supervisor or scorekeeper at the first game on Sept. 11 or you can mail us the registration fee prior to the first game to 627. N Speakmann Lane, West Chester, PA 19380. Checks are to be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League"
- We will contact you between Sept. 5-9 to let you know the time & location of your first game (Sept. 11). The remaining 7 games on your scheduled will be given to you at your first game. You will pick up the game shirts and the full schedule at the scorer's table at your first game.
- All games are officiated by PIAA certified referees and scorers are provided by the league.
- CYO Players are welcome to play in our league. According to CYO guidelines, a maximum of 4 players from the same regular season CYO roster are permitted to play on the same fall league team. In the past, coaches have combined players from multiple CYO teams to form a fall league team.
- Again there are no forms for the fall league but you must sign up for our email distribution which can be found on our web site home page. This is our main method of communication.
Projected Gym Sites for Fall League
- West Chester U. South Campus
- The Westtown School
- West Chester East Main & Aux. gyms
- West Chester Rustin Main & Aux. gyms
- West Chester Fugett MS
- Brandywine Youth Club (BYC)
- Ss. Simon & Jude
- Malvern Prep
- St. Patrick's Malvern
In Delaware County / Main Line:
- Devon Prep
- Marple Community Center
- St. Aloysius (Bryn Mawr)
- The Country Day School of Sacred Heart (Bryn Mawr)
- Our Mother of Good Counsel (Bryn Mawr)
Please contact Kevin if you have any questions.
Again, THANK YOU and we look forward to seeing you at the gym this fall.
Malvern Basketball League