It's time to get ready for another fun-filled season of Malvern League basketball. As always, our winter league is open to boys and girls teams in grades 1 through 12. Players should submit their application to their coach by October 20th because team registration deadline in October 27th with a grace period extended until November 1st. Even if you make a verbal or email commitment, all team rosters and coach's information paperwork must be submitted by November 1st or you will not be guaranteed placement.
- All registration paperwork (which can be found on the "Registration" link on our website) and fees must be dropped off or mailed to Malvern Basketball League, 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380. Checks should be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League". All registration FEES must be paid in full by shirt pick-up, November 27th.
- As a reminder, when filling out the forms, please clearly indicate the team name, the skill level and the gender. Those 3 items seem to be omitted most frequently when we are reviewing applications, so your cooperation is appreciated.
- When determining the skill level of your team, if you have a very strong, competitive team, you may sign up in the next higher grade level. Please note this on the registration form.
- Shirt Pick-Up will be at 627 N. Speakman Lane on Sat. November 26th and Sunday November 27th between 2 pm and 5 pm.
- Game schedules will be distributed at the shirt pick-up.
- Additional players can be added to the roster up until December 1st.
- Games will begin Saturday December 3rd.
- The Malvern Winter League is strictly a TEAM League. No individual registrations will be accepted.
- The head coach, assistants and team coordinators MUST sign up for our email distribution list. This is our main means of communication.
- Practice time is the responsibility of the team. In previous seasons, teams have arranged practice on their own at various local schools, church facilities or other local gyms, usually once per week. If you need a certificate of insurance for the practice time, please contact our Insurance Agent, Paul McShane by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Projected Gym Sites in Chester County
- Chesterbrook Academy, West Chester
- West Chester East High School
- West Chester Fugett Middle School
- West Chester Rustin High School
- West Chester University-South Campus
- West Chester Pierce Middle School
- Ss. Simon & Jude
- Malvern Prep
- The Westtown School (4 courts)
In Delaware County & Montgomery County / Main Line Area:
- St. Aloysius
- Woodlyne Academy
- Marple Community Center
- Delco Christian School - Elementary - Waterloo Road
- Sacred Heart Academy, Bryn Mawr
- Armenian Sisters Academy
- Episcopal Academy (3 courts)
- Devon Prep
- Our Mother of Good Counsel, Bryn Mawr
- St Luke's, Broomall
We are looking for High School or College age students who are interested in earning some extra money being a scorekeeper. Please email or call us if interested
If you have any questions, please call 610-431-6397 or email us at email@example.com
Malvern Basketball League