Coaches, Parents, & Players,
In the past few years, the Malvern Fall Basketball League has become the premiere fall basketball league in the Tri-State area. We have attracted a variety of Middle & High School teams, along with AAU, Travel and All-Star teams from PA, Delaware and S. Jersey. Last year we had over 100 teams join us in the fall and this year we can accommodate up to 150 teams. We are getting another great response again this year and we look forward to some outstanding competition on Sunday evenings this fall.
2013 Fall League
The Fall League is for boy's and girl's teams ranging from 4th grade to Varsity High School. Games will be played on Sundays with games beginning at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm & 8pm. There are no forms to submit but we ask you to contact Kevin McCarry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 23rd to register your team.
On your email confirmation, please indicate the following information:
- Team Name (let us also know your general location)
- The gender of the members of your team
- The number of players (minimum of 10). Please let us know if you have more than 10 players so we can order the shirts.
- Grade Level in which you want to compete (let us know if you want to play up or down a grade level).
- Skill Level - A or B
- List any scheduling issues that will help us in the process.
Other Info You Need to Know:
- Your email or phone commitment must be received by Aug. 23.
- The registration fee is $85 per player (10 player minimum) with a minimum team fee of $850. All fees must be collected and given to our gym supervisor or scorekeeper at the first game on Sept. 8 or you can mail us the registration fee prior to the first game at 627 N. Speakman Lane, West Chester, PA 19380. Checks are to be made payable to "Malvern Basketball League".
- We will contact you between Sept. 2 - 5 to let you know the time & location of your first game (Sept. 8). The remaining games on your schedule will be given to you at your first game. You will pick up the game shirts and the full schedule at the scorer's table at your first game.
- All games are officiated by PIAA certified referees and scorers are provided by the league.
- CYO Players are welcome to play in our league. According to CYO guidelines, a maximum of 4 players from the same regular season CYO roster are permitted to play on the same fall league team. In the past, coaches have combined players from multiple CYO teams to form a fall league team.
- Again, there are no forms for the fall league but you must sign up for our email distribution which can be found on our web site home page.
Projected Gym Sites for Fall League:
- West Chester University, South Campus
- The Westtown School
- West Chester East Main & Aux. Gyms
- West Chester Rustin Main & Aux. Gyms
- West Chester Fugett Middle School
- St. Patrick's Malvern
- Malvern Prep
Delaware County/Main Line
- Devon Prep
- Marple Comm. Center
- Aspiring Champions (King of Prussia)
- Our Mother of Good Counsel
- Delco Christian Elementary (Waterloo Road, Devon)
Please contact Kevin if you have any questions.
Again, THANK YOU and we look forward to seeing you at the gym this fall.
Malvern Basketball League
Coaches must submit
their team registrations by August 23.
Fall Basketball League Announcement
The Malvern Basketball League is requiring Volunteers/Coaches to submit a Disclosure statement with their application paperwork. You can download and print this Form from the link below. If you were a coach or volunteer in our 2013 Summer League, there is no need to submit another form for the 2013 Fall League.